The below polices apply to the Vaughan, ON show only.
COVID 19 Protocols – Please visit the Ontario Government to see the current restrictions in place. We follow those. See them here.
Please see your appropriate venue for rules and policies.
Friday – Doors at 6pm
Saturday – Doors at 3pm
Sunday – Doors at 3pm
- NO Reentry/ins & outs per day
- NO Refunds or exchanges – This is a Rain or Shine Event
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- YES Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12”x12”)
- YES Cell phones
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Earplugs
- YES lip balm & gloss
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia or outside alcohol
- NO Pets (its loud and they get scared)
- NO Fireworks
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Tents, large umbrellas
- NO Large purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)
- NO Outside food or beverages
- NO Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What time does the event start?
A: Gates open: Friday 6pm. Saturday 3pm. Sunday 3pm.
Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: Entry gates will close at 9:30pm everynight. Ins & outs are not allowed.
Q: Is reentry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass prior to the event. Please email email@example.com to submit your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6”. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items under Festival Rules.
Q: I’m under 19. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: This is an All Ages event. Under 19 must be accompanied by an adult. You must be 19+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID below.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any ON government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- Canadian or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license or ID (must be accompanied by color photocopy of passport)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NO Photocopies of any ID