Get your food truck in to the 90’s Nostalgia 3 Day Festival in Vaughan! In 2019 10 Vendors combined for over $55,000 in sales in ONE day. This years event is 3 day weekend, with expected crowds on Friday of 3500, Saturday 8000 and Sunday 8000. (Ticket sales will be updated to vendors to prepare fully) There is a $500 deposit to book your truck, and $1000 due after Friday. If we don’t hit the projected sales numbers we will adjust the secondary fee accordingly. Spots are limited.
1. This form serves as an application and a contract. *Event is rain or shine.
2. Payment is non-refundable and due upon signing date.
3. Exhibitors are responsible for their displays and contents. While there will be overnight security, Festival is not liable for lost or stolen items.
4. The sale of bottled water by vendors is prohibited, due to sponsorship constrictions. *Vendors are permitted to sell pop and juice beverages.
5. Exhibitors are responsible for transporting their own items in and out of the event during designated load in times.
6. All Exhibitors items are required to fit in the space provided and may not protrude the assigned space unless prior approved.
7. Layout will be provided to best suit both Exhibitors and the event. Booth location requests will be considered on a best efforts basis.
8. Exhibitors must provide services as outlined above, failure to comply will result in removal from the event without refund.
9. Festival parent company and related companies, its owners, directors, employees and volunteers are not responsible for any damage or injury incurred before, during or after the festivals.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall festival parent companies and related companies, or festival owners, organizers, directors, representatives, employees or subcontractors of any tier be liable in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise, for any special, incidental, consequential or third party damages or losses, such as, but not limited to, delay, disruption, security breech, loss of anticipated profits or revenue, misleading conduct, lack of legal disclaimers, attorney fees or cost of capital.
11. INDEMNIFICATION. You will indemnify and hold harmless All About Vaughan, its owners, directors, representatives, employees and subcontractors, from any loss, costs, expenses or legal action taken by or against you including claims or judgments in relation to this project and/or any All About Vaughan provided service.
12. REMINDER. You are hereby advised to obtain appropriate liability and business insurance, and city required permits, prior to attending event.
13. FOOD TRUCKS are required to obtain a Health Form and Temporary Refreshment Vehicle Permit from The City of Vaughan (email email@example.com).
14. Load in times are strict and must be adhered too. Please note: Due to the layout, if you are late you will not be able to get into the venue.
15. If you are leaving with your Food Truck, please do not expect to leave until at least 30 minutes after.
16. Garbage must be disposed of in the large bins provided at the end of the evening. Regular garbage bins are for customers only.
17. Electrical is included. Vendors must provide type of connection 1 week before to prepare.
18. There is no exclusivity for any vendor. No exceptions. However, we will try to cap a max of ‘2 per variety.’